Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gareth the babe magnet

As the days go by Gareth is growing more and more similar to his Dad. He loves to pretend to shave with shaving foam and a cotton bud. He loves borrowing some of Dads hair gel and smellies. He only lets me cut his hair on the day I cut Byron's.

Today he was invited to Ashley's party. Ashley will be starting school on Thursday with Gareth. We wrapped the present, Gareth signed the card. Gareth's hair was trimmed (after Byron's of course!) and gel and smellies were on. All he needed to do was to get dressed.

I had laid out a nice shirt and shorts on his bed but Gareth had other ideas. He ignored the clothes that were ready for him and started looking through his wardrobe. He stopped at a blue shirt that is getting a little small for him and is on its way to the hand-me-down pile. "This is the one" he said. I tried to show him that it was a little small and that my choice was best but no, stubborn like his Dad he said "This one is handsomer"

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: