Monday, October 14, 2013

Mad mother...

When the kids were younger I used to lay their uniforms on their bedroom floors ready for them to put on the following morning. It helped the day get off to a smooth start and alerted me to any essential parts of the uniform that were missing and needed washing or ironing. They are big enough now that they are capable of dressing without being babied. Every now and again I still like to have a little bit of fun. This is a small glimpse of the " mad mother" behaviour my poor kids have to put up with....!

3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Not mad at all just organised and a bit funny too, love how the uniform is placed in a running position. I too put uniforms out just for the little one, it does make the morning much easier. x

     
  2. Hilarious , I did lay the uniforms out but not on the floor LOL

     
  3. that gave me a real chuckle - we used to do exactly that when we were kids!