Thursday, December 14, 2006

Teacher's presents.

It's that time of year again where you have to rack your brain trying to think of something to give the kids teachers as a Christmas gift. Because December marks the end of the academic year here it is also a "Thank-you" for the year that they have spent nurturing my little angels and managing to refrain from strangling them or throwing them out the classroom window! The usual gifts spring to mind... Chocolates, candles, bath bubbles.....

Today as I walked through David Jones I saw some lovely china mugs. White with little red stars and Christmas trees around the rim, subtle, usable, one-size-suits-all! I bought one each for Sian and Rhiannons teachers and the ladies who work in Gareths Pre-school. A little bit of red cellophane, some silver ribbon and all that I needed were some tags. I had great fun making them on the computer and was really happy with the end result....


.......Gareth wasn't. He failed to see how sticking his head on a flying elf was in any way humorous. I've had to hide them in a cupboard to stop him picking his photo off the label!

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: