Monday, January 30, 2012

First day at High School!

Today was Rhiannons first day at High School. It went really well. Thanks to everyone for all your lovely messages of support and excitement. More photos and stories to come. 
For now bed is calling!

4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Big day! Another milestone and I bet it feels like two minutes ago she was starting primary? That's a lovely smiley photo of her.
    x

     
  2. Wow... I wish her the best in High School. I am sure with her sweet personality she will make some of her best life memories!! Enjoy it Rhiannon! It will fly by!

     
  3. She looks beautiful, and happy and glowing with joy...

     
  4. I remember my first day at High School, i loved it. My neighbour's boy started at Rhiannon's school today too, I wonder if they have a class together!