Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The Rock.

I have removed my poem The Rock from this blog for personal reasons.
If anyone would like a copy of it I am very happy to email it to them.
My contact details are in my profile,
Gina xo 

10 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. My thoughts are with you Gina, take care and get lots of hugs from your gorgeous children. xx

     
  2. I'm sorry, but I feel like I have missed something. Is everything ok Gina? I feel awful...like I didn't read your posts carefully enough or have forgotten something.

    ((hugs)) my friend,
    With Hope,
    Cheryl

     
  3. It is a hard struggle when someone you love is slipping from you. My beloved mother in law, Gertie, had alzheimers and it was heartbreaking to witness her decline.

    I am sorry Gina. A Daddy's love is deeply felt. Hold it in your heart, you'll have it always.

     
  4. I'm so sorry you're going through all this, Gina. My prayers are with your family. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help in some small way.

     
  5. Gina, I'm so sorry to read this beautiful post. Isn't aging cruel sometimes? Hold on to the happy memories...they are the special ones.
    Take care,
    x

     
  6. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    At the end of the phone my lovely friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  7. Thinking of you and yours, wish I could give you a hug, Love Cathy xxx

     
  8. This is both beautiful and heartbreaking. My heart is with you and yours.

     
  9. Sending you loving hugs from Hobart. J x

     
  10. I read your poem: very sad, very deep, very true. I am with you.