Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sayounara

This morning we brought Madoka and Nanae to St Paul's school with their suitcases in the boot.

There was a special assembly to wish them well and I stayed to watch with some of the other parents.

Imagine my pride when Sian and a friend were chosen to give a speech to wish the Japanese visitors a safe travel home.


 There were many tears as the bags were packed under the coach and eventually the girls parted hugging and promising to keep in touch. We still keep in touch with Akari and Manami, our students from two years ago and so I am sure we will not forget Madoka and Nanae either.  
"Sayounara Madoka and Nanae
Safe travel home to your parents.
I'm sure they miss you and will be glad to give you a great big hug at the airport.
I hope you enjoyed your stay with us and have as many wonderful memories as we do!
All our Love,
Gina, Byron, Sian, Rhiannon and Gareth
xoxoxo"

3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Oh, I love that last picture! You have the sweetest children Gina!

     
  2. What a sweet post.

     
  3. Thank you fro writing such in Blog.

    It is seen when it is renewed!!