Monday, November 05, 2012

Baby it's cold outside.

I'm home. Exhausted but happy. I had intended to try to post a photo a day from my phone but somehow that never happened. I'm thinking of going back in time and posting each day I was away from one of the many photos I found myself taking of all things Irish. Humour me and in the meanwhile I'll leave you with two screenshots from my phone showing the weather. One was taken on Thursday morning in Dublin. Just a typical weather snapshot of the weather during the week I was there. The other is Sydney today to show you the contrast...




3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. I love your photo a day posts, especially the green letter box - I've never seen one of those before. Welcome home xx

     
  2. Welcome home. It is great to have you back.

     
  3. Glad you had a great trip, hoping to catch up soon...the weather may be rainy but Irish people wear the sunshine on the inside, it's better for the skin!! Love Cathy x