Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Days 1-9 according to Byron...

For those of you wondering how Mr B coped without me for 9 days I would like to show you the Facebook updates I was subjected to while away (Please note no chicken was harmed in the writing of these updates...)









7 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Hilarious! I hope that in reality life wa better than this.
    Welcome back, I missed you and loved the pictures of Ireland that you posted.

     
  2. too too funny

     
  3. HAHA love it... whilst driving past your home I looked out for any SOS signs but all looked good on the home front :)

     
  4. No matter how many times I read these updates, I still find them funny. Just as well you weren't gone any longer, goodness knows what Mr B would have come up with next!

     
  5. That is so funny. You have a rather creative husband.

     
  6. LOL!!!!

     
  7. Absolutely hilarious. I think Byron should give stand up comedy a go:) x