Wednesday, August 27, 2014

27:08:14 Gonna eat me a lot of peaches!

A friend of mine is in the middle of a very exciting lifestyle change with her husband and kids. They are selling their house and buying a property in a beautiful rural area. Fields and sky as far as the eye can see. I have been waiting and waiting to get word of their house selling and then I saw this status update on FaceBook...  "Movin' to the country, gonna eat me a lot of peaches"

I was hoping this was a celebratory announcement and not just her singing along to the radio. When I did my grocery shop a couple of days later I saw a jar of peaches and couldn't resist buying them for her. We got together on a "Girls night out" tonight as her face was a picture when she found them at her place setting! She says she is going to wait until they get the keys for their new home and pop the champagne and eat peaches to celebrate the beginning of their new adventure!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Such a wonderful story!! Sounds like the perfect lifestyle change. : ) I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! xoxo

    ~ Wendy