Monday, June 29, 2009

Mr Men and Little Miss

I saw these in the supermarket today and couldn't resist!


Do you need me to tell you which glass matches which member of the family...?

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Hi Gina,
    In answer to the question you left on my blog: all purpose flour is the same as plain flour. They call self-raising flour self-rising flour.
    One thing I really miss is all the different kinds of cream they have in the UK. In the US all we get is light cream, heavy cream and whipping cream. And they are all basically the same runny stuff that you have to whip so that they have some texture. I love the cream that is so thick you have to use a spoon to get it out of the container. I didn't realize how spoiled I was when I lived in Switzerland for 5 years and could eat that delicious cream whenever I wanted to.
    If you have any other food-related questions I'd be happy to try to help you out. And if you need any kind of food that is only available in the US I can try to get it for you. I know how frustrating it can be when you see a recipe but discover that half the ingredients aren't available to you.
    Jackie