Thursday, December 03, 2009

Advent Day 3



Sian was still sleeping when I left for work this morning. Byron did an admirable job remembering to take a photo for me! He made sure to include a little part of his heritage in it too....

4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Not to get off topic here......but Sian's hair must be incredibly long!! I don't know if I could resist the calendar knowing all those chocolates were inside!! :)

     
  2. It is long! She rarely let's me cut it but at least she is old enough to brush it herself!

     
  3. My Sian has really long hair too!:)
    I bought a jar of Quality Street for Xmas and it's been a struggle not to open it. Do they have an advent calendar each or do they share?

     
  4. Ive been looking for an advent calendar for my kids, most stores have sold out. But i got two yesterday so my kids are very excited too with theirs. The chocolates are rather small though! LOL