Sunday, December 27, 2009

Perfect T-shirt

This has got to be the funniest and most appropriate T-shirt that anyone could ever have bought for Mr B!

Working as a Computer Programmer means that he is often rung when friends have problems with their laptops, iPods, broadband, printers....



Thank you Cathy!

I can see this getting worn lots over the coming year!

7 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Merry christmas!

    I need to get one of those shirts for my husband...

     
  2. this shirt was made for my husband, where did you get it. PLEASE, PLEASE tell

     
  3. That's a great shirt!! What a great guy to know!! Everyone should have one of him in their lives, right? Your Christmas sound like it was splendid... with all the special things that make it bright!! Enjoy the week leading to the big night and I hope you have a great New Year!!

     
  4. I wish I could tell you where to get your hands on one of these Tshirts. My friend Cathy in England sent it over In a parcel. Cathy, if you are reading this I suggest you buy every Tshirt in the shop and resell them here at double the price!

     
  5. I'm glad you posted about this shirt. I saw a glimpse of it in the collage...and really wanted to know what it said. It's great!

     
  6. Fabulous shirt.....whoever thought of that must have worked on computers as well. :)

     
  7. Oh that's funny. My best friend from childhood was just telling me he hates to say no to people but the last thing he wants after work is to go fix someone else's computer. :)