Monday, December 28, 2009

Me and Jamie xoxo


I love you Jamie Oliver.

I love how you showed me on the tv last week to spread sweet mince meat on a thin sheet of frozen puff pastry, how to roll it like a Swiss roll and then slice off little disks from it.

How to sit each each wheel of pastry and fruit delight onto a square cut from another sheet of frozen pastry and how to cook them until they turn golden.

I love the randomness of each one.

I love how home-made they look and yet how little effort they took.

I love that I can pretend to be a domestic goddess because of you.

I love that it is just our secret Jamie, just me and you.

P.S. Did I tell you that I loved you yet....?!
xoxo

6 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Wow that food looks amazing!

     
  2. That looks so fancy and delicious- what a tip!

     
  3. LOL was this on xmas day? i was preparing food for dinner that night and had the tv on and Jamie came on and i LOVED his show!!! He made the yummiest looking ham and also a sweet leek tart. YUM

     
  4. It was actually on tv the week before Christmas. We watched it half tiddly after sharing bottle of red wine. We recorded it to rewatch when we were actually sober and ready to make them!

     
  5. So glad you found me and now I found you. Hey, I just got my Mom one of his books for her Birthday. I hope she love him as much as you do!

     
  6. I had to wait even longer than I thought but I finally am able to read about how you love Jaimie Oliver...Grin.

    Oh and those look delicious by the way. Do you deliver?