Tuesday, October 14, 2014

14:10:14 All that glitters...

Murphy was hanging around my feet today as I did some spring cleaning. I sorted through a few drawers and came across a Valentines card from a few years ago. It was very glittery. I didn't notice it fall to the ground but Murphy did. He was very quiet for the next while and when I turned to look for him he had eaten chunks from each corner and had a fine sprinkling of glitter all over his face and dog bed. 

Later in the afternoon we went for a walk and he stopped by a tree to do his business. As I bent down with plastic bag in hand ready to scoop away the poop I was in for a surprise. It also was sparkly and glittery! You don't hear puppy bragging like that every day... My puppy is so cute he even poops glitter!!!

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: