Saturday, December 27, 2014

27:12:14 Books

I sort of forgot I had promised my sister to give her Christmas gift ideas for Byron and myself. There was a last minute solution of  "How about I buy us something in the post Christmas sales?" 

I thought I probably wouldn't go shopping for ages but a misbehaving christmas phone gave us no choice but to head into the shopping centre today. As we handed the phone over the counter it flickered into life. Problem solved in less than a nano-second. We looked at each other and the same word left each of our mouths simultaneously "coffee?" 

Just next to the coffee shop was a book shop. 5 minutes of browsing, 2 minutes of queuing and we found ourselves sitting side by side in blissful silence with a coffee in one hand and a book in the other. 

Carrie, there are some gifts you can't put a price on!

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: