Wednesday, December 31, 2014

31:12:14 365/365 Complete!

And so we say goodbye to 2014.

It has been a rollercoaster year. A year where we have watched our children grow and spread their wings, face challenges and celebrate achievements. A year where we have stood side by side with our friends as they celebrated birth and mourned death. A year filled with laughter and tears. We have spent time with friends old and new and have retraced our youth by visiting our home towns with our kids in tow, filling every second of our trip with stories of people and places that were a part of our becoming who we are today. 

We have taken a photo to mark each and every one of the days of 2014 and put them here on our blog. The special and the ordinary rolled together in a mix of what this year threw at us. Because that is life. Not always the edited version. But all gloriously colourful and real and true. 

I will end this 365 days of 2014 with a photo I couldn't have predicted on New Years day. A new family member that I was not ready for and took a while to get used to. Because we never really know what the next year will bring, do we? 

Thank you for sharing this year with us. We wish you all the love and health and happiness that you deserve. Thank you for being our friends. 

Here's to 2015!

6 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Gina, you are your family are one I admire. You're honest, witty, hardworking and real! You also spread a lot of love a long way. I for one am proud to call your friend. Happy new year and here's to a good one ! ���� xx thankyou for keeping us up to date with your year. Keep it going! Xxx

     
  2. I know I don't keep up with blogging as much as I would like to but I always enjoy reading yours. I hope that 2015 is filled with good things for you and your family.
    Blwyddyn Newydd Dda.
    x

     
  3. Happy New Year!

     
  4. Happy new year Baynhams! Well done on the photo challenge xx

     
  5. I've spent the last few minutes catching up with you. I love your Christmas photo and the photo of the baby clothes on the line. I love that you welcomed a new pup into your loving family!! I love how happy your family looks around the dinner table. Your blog is always a breath of fresh air, Gina. I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year!! God bless. xoxoxo

    ~ Wendy

     
  6. Hi Gina, I hope you and your family are well. Miss your posts! Jule