Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Teenager!

Our gorgeous daughter Sian turns 13 today!


Sian, we love you to bits. You are creative and clever, responsible and fun at the same time. I love how you are growing up and taking over in the kitchen. Baking us cookies and muffins and adding your own special ingredients, like red frogs!

Please don't ever change...

In fact maybe you could just stop growing right now and stay 13 for ever!

3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Happy Birthday~ You are so beautiful Sian... inside and out, I am sure!

     
  2. Belated happy birthday to your lovely daughter! My daughter's birthday is in March, too. She will also be 13. Yikes! A teenager?!? I'm not ready. :D

     
  3. ♫ Happy Belated Birthday to Sian ♫

    As a mother of two teenaged girls, let me say...hang on, it starts getting interesting now! :)