Sunday, July 26, 2009

Collage or kiss?

Today is the last day of the school holidays. It has been a fun two weeks and we seem to have done loads! I have been working today and I could write a blog about me being chased-up-and-down-the-hospital-corridor-by-a-90-year-old-half-naked-man-with-a-walking-frame-on-wheels-but-without-his-dentures-in-trying-to-catch-me-to-give-me-a-big-kiss. Or I could just leave you with a collage of photos of Sian playing with Heidi's puppy Mozart this week.


If however you are finding it hard to shake the image of the old man/no dentures/walking frame/half naked from your head and you are wondering if he did actually manage to catch me then the answer is ... yes!

I leave you with a question... At what point is it socially acceptable to wipe your cheek furiously to remove the slobber of an uninvited kiss if the giver of the kiss is still talking to you and grinning from ear to ear...?!

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. The image is in my head. I am disturbed.

     
  2. I don't know if there is a socially acceptable way to remove slobber from a stranger's kiss (yuk).....but maybe run faster!! :)