Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day 2011

Happy Australia Day everyone!
We were up at 7am and made an early trip to the beach before the 38 C heat kicked in.
Gar and Rhiannon asked me to dig a "really deep" hole for them...
At least there was no risk of sunburn buried up to their necks in cool sand!

6 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Awesome Picture! I am longing to visit Australia... even more so after Oprah showcased it on her show! How beautiful. I hope to make it there one day~

     
  2. Fabulous photo! :)

     
  3. Gorgeous!!! What a fun day :)

     
  4. Gorgeous!!! What a fun day :)

     
  5. I absolutely love this pic !!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day !!!! We're in the midst of a major snowstorm and are expecting close to a foot of snow on top of the already half a foot that is on the ground. I, for one, love the snow so I'm thrilled !!!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

     
  6. Love the photo! Great shot, Gina.