Monday, July 25, 2011

Dangerous Cliffe.

We have good friends Charles and Sue Cliffe that live in the UK. When we first emigrated to Australia they were already here on a work contract and we spent lots of weekends with them and their kids, exploring Sydney and having BBQ's. Now they have returned to the UK our contact is more sporadic. Like everyone else life is busy and the intention is there to send lots of chatty emails but reality has a way of stealing time away from you.

Recently I came upon a sign that made me laugh out loud. The friends I was with had no idea why I got my camera out to take a photo. I would love to say that this is the sign exactly as I found it but that would be a lie. Perhaps a small amount of editing went into this image to add on an extra "e"


Either way it made me laugh, it made me stop and think about Charles and Sue and it got me to send them an email. In this busy life that's always a good thing!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. It made me laugh, too, and I hope that your friends enjoyed the email!