Thursday, August 18, 2011

Separated at birth!

Today I shared celebrating my birthday in work with Lesley.
She tells everyone we are twins, separated at birth, raised on
opposite sides of the world and finally reunited at the Blue Hospital.
It's enough to bring tears to your eyes...
Tears of laughter that is!

6 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Is that a chocolate brownie? Can I be a triplet? But it's not my birthday.

     
  2. Yum! Hope you and your "twin" had a wonderful day!

     
  3. I'm late...happy birthday! I hope it was an amazing day for you!

     
  4. Hope you had a lovely day, great that you can now stretch it out all weekend!
    Sandra x

     
  5. Happy Birthday dear Gina! I am not surprised that you have a friend who thinks so warmly of you. You must be a kindred spirit to many. Glad you had a yummy cake and you shared it with your "twin". Love Fi xx

     
  6. Oops, sorry I missed your birthday. I bet you had great fun. By the looks of the picture you have not been eating much cake. You look wonderful!