Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sssshhhhh!

Life is short enough and the days can run into one another with work, cleaning, cooking, sleeping... 
What makes our lives wonderful?
The special days.
Holidays, Christmas, days in the park, weekends. 
We have to make each and every one count.
Make a kalidescope of memories for our families of all the happy days so they are the ones we remember.
So what is my favourite day to celebrate?
BIRTHDAYS!
Someone in our house is going to wake up tomorrow to kids sneaking into her bed, cards and gifts!
Guess who...?
I'm so excited!!!!
Have I given it away?
Tonight Rhiannon got busy making me a card.
I think she took every single item out of our craft cupboard. 
This is what I found after she had gone to bed...
I can't wait to see what she has created!
I'm off to bed now to sleep away the hours till I am Top Banana for a day.
Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!
Zzzzzzzz...

2 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Gina! Enjoy your big day!

     
  2. Happy birthday, hope you had a great day!