Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mr Wilson.

Have you seen the old Dennis the Menace comic strips? The ones where Dennis bugs his neighbour Mr Wilson? Hold this thought...


It is coming to the end of November now, otherwise know as Movember as many men are growing their moustaches and raising money for Prostate Cancer and mens Mental health charities. The principal of our kids school is one of these men prepared to let us have a laugh at his upper lip all in the name of charity.

As the weeks progressed I just knew that he was reminding me of someone and I just couldn't put my finger on it. Then it hit me. Mr Wilson! Not content to giggle inside my own head I felt the urge to share this with him. Being a good sport he had a laugh about it too.

On the recent school Christmas disco I found myself looking after Gareth's fake moustache and then being yelled at by the good principal himself  "Impostor, impostor" as he pointed in my direction. I don't know what he was on about... Do you?!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. I went to a Movember party last weekend with all my old friends and their mustaches - hilarious! I love November!