Thursday, December 01, 2011

Getting Christmassy Down Under!

It's December, the first day of summer and we are getting out the Christmas decorations.

I know I've said this before and I'll probably be saying it when I'm sitting in a Nursing Home, but preparing for Christmas in the heat is just plain odd!  


We got a bit silly when we opened the boxes of decorations and all squeezed into the little kiddy dress-up outfits, except for Gareth who stuffed himself and some pillows into the only adult sized Santa suit!

I can only blame the heat!

4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. That is very cute with everyone dressed up but Gina I'm not sure how you managed to get out of that suit!

     
  2. Too funny ~ and I couldn't help but notice how big the kids are getting!! :)

     
  3. A gret picture, it will be a great memory in the future.

     
  4. Very Cute!! Santa and his helpers!