Saturday, December 17, 2011

Goodbye friends.


We said goodbye to Simi and her friends last night as they packed to return to Melbourne. 
We wished them safe onward journey and good luck with getting their Australian qualifications and work. 
As we hugged goodbye Simi gave Sian a beautiful set of Rosary beads to keep and remember her by.
I am sure they will be treasured for many years to come...

3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. I love that saying! The rosary looks so pretty wrapped around the wrist. A lovely keepsake for sure!

     
  2. I am deeply moved when souls meet.

     
  3. Thank u so much Gina for such a good promise that u will remember me. I also can't forget the time that u spend with me in Toronto. I am sure I wil keep my little Gareth's gift and Sian's card saying "miss u"........ forever........................