Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saying goodbye to my 30's with grace and dignity...

...and a sore throat, ringing ears, runny nose and a generally bunged up head.
Not that my family seem overly concerned...
 They are already talking about trading me in for a better model...
I'll hopefully see you again tomorrow....
...when I'm 40
Did I mention I'm turning 40...?
Oh, I did? 
Fair enough then.....!

5 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Mrs B!!

     
  2. Happy Birthday Gina ,, Best is yet to come :-) .. and also I was a Nan at 46 ,, LOL ,, Have a fab day xoxo

     
  3. Happy Birthday Gina ,, Best is yet to come :-) .. and also I was a Nan at 46 ,, LOL ,, Have a fab day xoxo

     
  4. Have a fantastic 40th birthday, you will feel no different than when you were in your thirties, I guarantee it! xxx

     
  5. I wish you a very happy birthday... what's in a number realy?
    Jule