Thursday, May 08, 2014

08:05:14 Leaves

Although no indigenous trees here in Australia lose their leaves in Autumn there are a few orange leaves scattered around from trees that have been imported and adjusted to this land of topsy turvy seasons.

I had to stop the car and take a quick snap of this Japanese Maple that is growing just a few streets away from me. The owners must have thought I was a mad woman jumping out of the car, engine still running, phone held up as high as my tip-toes would allow me, sun blinding my eyes as I pressed the camera button and hoped for a good shot!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. So pretty!! We had such a gorgeous fall this past year. Our spring has been lovely, as well. We can smell the flowers in the air now and the temperature is starting to climb into the 80's. Not looking forward to the humidity!!!! xo