Friday, May 16, 2014

16:05:14 Old Duck Cake!

It was Old Ducks Book Club again this week!

A magazine article is being written about Bookclubs in our area and we were asked to submit a photo of us discussing our latest read "Cloudstreet" by Tim Winton. 

To make the gathering look even more exciting a special cake got baked by one of our members "ducklings". I might be biased because she is my "Sponsor" child and I happen to think the sun shines out of her... Face...! 

BUT Didn't she do an amazing job?! 

It's at times like this I like to think that I am a great influence on her as she grows up into the amazing girl that she is. Of course, I'll say the opposite if she ends up in detention! 

You just keep baking those cakes Sophie. And I'll never tire of taste testing them!

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: