Saturday, November 08, 2008

Shhhhhhh.......

It's oh so quiet.....

No entries on the Baynham blog for over a week......

I've had a few people nag me about the lack of new posts....

I know, I know, I know. We have been doing things, I have been taking photos, I have loads of things I'd like to blog but there is only one thing holding me back....

Time, or lack of it to be precise.

I have been putting in loads of hours at work over the last couple of weeks. Any time spent in the house has been trying to keep on top of the boring stuff, washing, drying and ironing uniforms, shopping, cooking, packed lunches.

Does anyone know the legal age limit on making kids work for their pocket-money? I mean how hard can it be for a 5 year old who knows how the computer works to handle an on-line grocery shop ? Surely an 8 year old should be able to operate the washing machine? And do you really think that 10 is too young to organise and cook tea while a tired, overworked and underpaid Mum sits in front of the computer to write blogs for you to enjoy reading.....

I rest my case! So watch this space as I plan on sitting here with a cup of tea writing a few blogs up and back dating them over the last week...

...and before you panic, the washing machine is on, the fridge is full, dinner has been cleared away and the kids are tucked up fast asleep in bed. Don't go calling the authorities on me just yet!

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: