Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Sian

Happy Birthday Sian

12 years ago I had no idea how much my life was going to change. 
One day I was waddling around like a big elephant the next thing I was holding you!

You are a great girl and are growing up too fast. 
Can't you stay little for a bit longer? 
Cant we chop your hair off and dress you in scruffs so that no-one will see how lovely you are? 
Maybe if you stopped smiling all the time...?!

Never mind. 
You are perfect just the way you are.

Happy Birthday big girl
xoxox


5 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Aw, happy 12th birthday to your beautiful daughter.

     
  2. Happy 12th Birthday to Sian! She is such a beauty.

    Be careful what you wish for Gina...soon she be a teenager with all the hormones raging and she will stop smiling....you will wonder daily where did the girl you once knew go to!! I do that a lot with my youngest lately. :)

     
  3. Happy Birthday Sian!!

     
  4. happy birthday sian, gorgeous as ever. hope you had a lovely day xoxoxo What fab party idea is it this year???

     
  5. Sweet, sweet post! Happy birthday to Sian...and happy birth day to you, too!