Thursday, March 18, 2010

Note on my car windscreen...


Anyone want a new friend

I don't want my one any-more.....!

8 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. You have to admit it would be a borning life without me Gina

     
  2. Hmmmmm. I'll have 10 days while you are in Bali to think about that one.....

     
  3. Strangely, I kind of do...

     
  4. Karen you forgot to show my the t-shirt at the gym on MOnday!!!

     
  5. LOVE it! Hahaha!

     
  6. Haha I find this hilarious as I would be just like Karen, sooo excited!! Have a great time Karen.

     
  7. My husband is in Australia at the moment arrived today (Saturday) your time.. with Formula 1, he is going to Bali after Malaysia !!

     
  8. Hi Gina you don't need to miss me we have free internet where we are staying so when i'm not drinking cocktails on the beach or in the pool i can email you too let you know what a great time we are having i wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun. lol Karen. must go very hot here and i can hear the pool and cocktails calling my name