Friday, March 26, 2010

She made it into the book!!!


Sian got inspired by the Operation Beautiful website last year. Back in October they asked for people to submit their stories of Operation Beautiful to be included in book that is being published later this year. They said that they were looking for some of the best submissions so Sian wrote in with her story and photos and hoped that she might be chosen.

Well yesterday she got a very exciting email....

She made it into the book!!!

All we have to do now is wait for August until it goes to print....

5 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Well done! Sian must be terribly excited ~ I know I would be. Perhaps they will send a complimentary copy for her to keep. Congratulations!

     
  2. Awesome... I knew she would! I have been leaving notes ever since I read about Sian!! Love the whole idea... can't wait to buy the book!!!

     
  3. Congratulations! You must be very proud.

     
  4. Wow how amazing is that.. very proud mum indeed :-)

     
  5. What a wonderful honor! Sian should be so proud of herself, and I'm sure you are of her, as well!

    I clicked back to read the origional post, and checked out the website, as well. I love this -- and just added post-it notes to my shopping list!