Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Home before the storm


We were on the way home from a beach day recently. The weather had been glorious but big dark clouds were rolling in over the lake as we drove home. I took this photo through the glass of the passenger window of our moving car. It was only when I transferred the image to the computer that I noticed the little boat still out sailing. It looks tiny compared to the big clouds. I hope it made it to shore before the rain came down...

4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture. I hope that boat made it in before the rain too.

     
  2. Breathtaking....I love this image!! :)

    I think I would be very nervous if I was a passenger on that little boat....hopefully they made it to shore safely.

     
  3. Hi Gina, I hope the little boat made it back too!

    Wow this is a fantastic photo.. well done. sometimes really hard when in a car :-)

     
  4. This is such a stunning picture -- this could be framed!

    I hope they made it to shore before the storm broke around them. I think I'd be terrified to be out on the ocean during a storm!