Friday, December 12, 2008

Advent day 12

I thought it would be fun to put a photo of the kids on the blog each day opening their Advent Calendar. See if you can spot the chaos in the background.

In last years photos my Mum was laughing at my ironing board that seemed to be permanently up in the kitchen. She also worked out which days I vacuumed the floor (Hoover hose coiled in the background!) Whether we were running late for school (clock in the background) or even if we were running really late for school. Opening calendar in car!

Obviously with this years calendar arriving a little late there was a bit of a choc fest catching up with 11 windows to open and 11 chocolates to scoff. I was working that night so the camera didn't come out. Hopefully I will be organised and catch the next 12 days...

Enjoy!

Day 12...

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: