Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas cards

Last year I promised myself I would make my cards really early. Then I would sit down and start writing them in late November (with long individual personalised letters to each of you) I would post them on December 1st so that you, my wonderful overseas friends, would be finding them in your letter boxes by week two of December....


What? You haven't got them yet? You've got to be joking me?

But I sat down and started writing them.... Oh yeah, this week. Which means they'll be leaving Oz after the weekend, which means....
you'll be very bloody lucky to get them by Christmas Eve!


Sorry! I had better start soon on my 2009 ones which I PROMISE will arrive in your letter boxes.... well, about the same time as this years if I'm honest!

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: