Wednesday, March 05, 2014

05:03:14 Wilma

Wilma pecked my feet constantly this evening as I un-pegged the washing from the line. Then I went and checked for eggs and found one lovely perfect one. She strutted around and around the laundry basket like a complete show off and then started to pull the socks out and throw them on the grass. I decided to quit while I was ahead and go back inside, precious cargo tucked in amongst the clothes!

2 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. I love the colors in this picture! It could be an advertisement for laundry detergent ;)

     
  2. great chookie story. We only have Louise left in our chook headquarters! Has retired from laying eggs a few years ago. So now, not only do we have to pay for chook food for her, but we have to buy 'shop' eggs again. LOL. Jx