Sunday, March 30, 2014

30:03:14 Happy Mother's Day


Today is Mothers Day in Ireland and the UK. It's easy to slip my mind over here in Australia with our Mothers day being later in the year. No commercial signs and banners as you walk through the shopping centers. It's up to my trusty calendar to remind me. The card was made a couple of weeks ago but then I missed my opportunity to get it in the post at the right time and now I'm just crossing fingers and toes in the hope it will arrive on time.

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful ladies on the other side of the world. To my Mother-in-law who I thank for my wonderful Mr B. And of course my own lovely Mum who will always be the "Best Mum in the world" to me!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Gina!