Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Fingerprint People" by Rhiannon

Rhiannon came home from the school library this week so excited. She said she had borrowed absolutely the best book in the whole entire world!

It was 365 craft things to make and do. She only has a week to use it before it is due back. Here is her first project. She made fingerprints on white paper using bright coloured paints and then the next day she used a fine pen to create people out of them! (click to enlarge photo)

I think the dancing couple have to be my favourite! What about you?

11 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. So very cute!!!

     
  2. Thanks Diana,
    She is busy working on a picture involving her two pressed flowers which she is very excited about. She is looking forward to showing you when it is done!

     
  3. Oh my goodness, what a great idea! My daughter is having a bday party tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to use this idea in our card-making craft somehow. Thanks for sharing!

     
  4. brilliant. my big girl is 5 tomorrow so she will love to do something like this!

     
  5. Genuis! I would have never thought of this...I love them all. They are too cute! :) She should make a little book about her fingerprint people.

     
  6. I love this ... her fingerprint people are so well done.
    John's granddaughter is coming for Easter and I plan to try this with her. Thanks for sharing this with us.

     
  7. Too adorable! I'm partial to the dancing couple, too...but that little blue guy in the top right corner that's jumping for joy is pretty cute, too!

     
  8. Rhiannon's reply to Elizabeth from Giftsofthejourney:

    Maybe u can make them pink bunnys and yellow chicks!!!
    From Rhiannon :-)

     
  9. Those are soo cute!

     
  10. love it rhiannon, charlotte and ross are going to have a try this afternoon. perhaps you are going to be artistic like your mum !!! (mad and artistic!!!) ha ha xxxx

     
  11. I can't thank you enough for this eazy peazy craft. Husband is stuck in New York until tomorrow, kids are whiney and miss him. I remembered this little craft from your blog and it ate up about an hour of the day. Thanks so much!