Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Hairy Baker!

Here is a grainy photo taken on my phone in the half light at 6am this morning....


It's my Birthday and guess what I was given when I woke up?!

Half an hour later I was in work counting down the hours until I could go home and play with my new toy.
Finally at 4pm I was home with three kids in tow and we found a note inside the bowl...

"I'm lonely and want to be loved
Pleeeeeease bake with me...."


...and so we did!

11 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Love Love Love it!!!

     
  2. Happy Birthday to you!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! It looks like you had a good one! Bummer you had to work! My Mom gave me her old Kitchen Aid mixer a few years ago, they NEVER die. Mine is an ugly dingy cream.....YOUR red one is to die for!

     
  3. Happy birthday to a fab super person!!! Hope it was a good one and you were treated as a queen. (No different from any other day then really!) Look forward to catching up soon. Perhaps spot cream would have been more appropriate!!!???? xxxxxxx

     
  4. Happy birthday!! I knew you liked power tools but crikey! That's one heavy duty cupcake maker!! Next time you ask for something shiney,red, noisy & powerful I hope it's a ferrari! Byron got away lightly this time! You are THE domestic goddess and we love you for it. Have a great year, miss you...STILL! Love Cathy

     
  5. I hope you've had a happy day. Happy Birthday to you and I love your present!

     
  6. Aww, happy birthday! That mixer is beautiful! Enjoy it!

     
  7. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Wow, a Kitchen Aid mixer. To top it off, it's red!!!! I saw a pink one years ago. Happy Baking!!!! I just made homemade Pop Tarts with Nutella filling last weekend.

     
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! I love the mixer....I'm so jealous!! :)

     
  9. Happy belated Birthday Gina. Your red kitchen aid looks lovely. Please share some recipes, pretty please!!

     
  10. oh wow, lovely! I've been wanting one, and I want a red one!

    Happy Birthday!

     
  11. Happy belated birthday! What did you bake first?

    I love, love, LOVE my Kitchen Aid mixer, and I'm sure that you're going to have fun with yours!