Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Karen!

What's even more exciting than having a mad friend ring your doorbell with a cupcake and candle singing you Happy Birthday?

Having a mad friend ring your doorbell with a cupcake and candle singing you Happy Birthday, while taking a photo on her mobile phone then going home to post it on her blog!

Don't you just love being my friend Karen!

4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. You're my kind of friend!! That sounds like great fun and Karen is so lucky to have a friend like you!! : ) Have a great day!!

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

     
  2. Actually, I bet that would make my day. :) Of course if it was very early in the morning, I may not look near as attractive as your friend Karen. :)

     
  3. Happy Birthday Karen. I didnt see you at the gym this morning to work off those cupcakes lol. Your lucky to have a mad friend like Gina!

     
  4. Thanks yes Gina is a mad friend but i wouldn't have her any other way you just don't know what to expect next with her. And yes Belinda i was at the gym that morning i was late as i had my eldest daughter go to camp that morning aswell (see Ginas blog above)so i went downstairs to work out. By the way the cupcake was worth it, it was so good. I'll have more of those thanks Gina