Friday, February 14, 2014

14:02:14 Valentine card

I love making my own cards. It's funny how over the years my taste has been drawn to simpler and simpler layouts. Gone are the multi layers of paper and embellishments. Instead as I look through Pinterest for inspiration I find myself looking at the less dramatic and more subtle layouts.

Maybe it is also a reflection of my lack of crafting time. Often I need inspiration only minutes before we are due to leave the house for a party.

Or in today's case quickly making a card at 6.30pm on Valentines Day while Byron is minutes away from getting home from work! 

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job!! I used to make cards and sell them on Etsy. Since I had my daughter and started working again I just haven't had the time but I'm starting to really feel that itch for creativity again. Thanks for the incentive!! : )

    ~ Wendy xo