Saturday, February 15, 2014

15:02:14 Japanese cup and saucer

Two years ago at a Christmas girls night out we exchanged Secret Santa gifts. I was lucky enough to come home with this. My first cup and saucer. I have enjoyed making a pot of real leaf tea in the evenings when I finally sit down and chill. A healthier alternative to a half bottle of red wine! 

Last year I decided to try to collect a few more cups and saucers of every different shape or colour so I could share a cup of tea if friends called in. Every now and again over the coming weeks I will take a photo of one of them and tell you the story behind the cup in the photo. For now I will say goodbye as it is time to put the kettle on!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Fabulous idea , and you can find some fantastic cups and saucers out there, you sure have some great gift givers :-)