Tuesday, June 03, 2014

03:06:14 The Time Of Her Life

I was keeping my eyes well open as I did my hospital rounds today. I was watching out for a copy of a magazine that published this morning. My friend Francesca had written an article for it and I was excited to see it. The first patient I went to assess had the magazine on her bedside table. After the assessment was complete I asked could I look at it. It was so good to see her name in print. I asked if I could take a photo of the page to send to my friend and let her know that I had seen it. Later that night when I got home I was able to go online and read the article in full. It was a very good read about being a mother and the juggling of many roles and why we strive to be so much to so many. In the middle of an exceptionally busy month it really was something I could relate to. If you want to read more you can find the full story here

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Thanks Gina :-)