Friday, June 13, 2014

13:06:14 Full Moon

There was a glorious full moon tonight. Not only was it a full moon but it was also Friday the 13th! When I was a teeneger we used to wind each other up and foretell stories of gloom and doom that included many "Have you heard the story of..." 

Now that I am an adult the days seem so busy the relevance of the day escaped me until I was paying for a prescription on my home and I stopped to look at my watch for the date. 

As I neared home the moon was shimmering above the lake and I had to stop for a photo. I would have loved to have had the tripod and taken the time to take a really good photo but the day was racing away with me and hungry kids and tea was beckoning. This quick shot will have to do!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Such a beautiful photo!! : )