Sunday, June 15, 2014

15:06:14 Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad in Ireland and my great Father-in-law in Wales. We hope you both have a wonderful day and get spoiled rotten. We miss you lots especially on a day like today. 

Den, this blog post is a spoiler if you haven't already opened your card! And to my brother and sister in law Steve and Julie, Sorry about the words on the front but you have to admit Mr B is pretty special and he can get away with cards like this from the other side of the world, (too far to give him a boot up the back-side!)

Missing you all!

Gina & Byron
xo

2 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. hahah - great card! I might just have to make my dad one like that when it's Father's Day in Oz :)

     
  2. Happy Welsh Father's Day.
    Of course I'll let you have that one!!!
    My Baby Brother love you xxxxx