Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bring The Rain

I regularly read a blog called "Bring The Rain" It is written by an American woman Angie Smith who's baby Audrey died shortly after birth in April of this year.

Angie wrote a blog during Audreys pregnancy describing what she and her family were going through.

So many women read this blog and leave comments linking to their own stories. Today on Angies blog I read that it is the National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. She asked women who had lost a baby to leave a comment telling of their babies story.


I left my comment. It was almost the 700th and comments are continuing to be added. For anyone out there who has lost a baby I am thinking of you tonight as are the hundreds of women around the world that have shared your experience.

I feel sadness in my heart when I think about the baby we lost back in 2001 but then I look at Sian, Rhiannon and Gareth tucked up in their beds sleeping, happy and healthy and I know that I am a very lucky Mum.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

0 comments - click here to leave your comment: