Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Organised Mrs B

Since Mrs B started back nursing, some of her shifts are fairly early.

To be honest, this filled me dread as the thought of having to get 3 kids ready for school (fed, dressed, lunches and bags packed, homework, and stuff for other school events) AND get myself ready seemed a little daunting.

Mrs B to the rescue!

Even though she left at 6:30am today we found this noticeboard on the kitchen counter - I'm not sure how she does it.

3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. I agree Byron - sure I always tell everyone my big sister is great!! Belated Happy Birthday Gina, see I always keep my promises! xxx

     
  2. Who the hell takes Cashew Curry for lunch to work with them? Are sarnies not good enough for you anymore Byron? :)

     
  3. I rest my case Darren, she's just super organised at cooking too!