Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Heaven on a plate!

There is one staff member where I work that we could not cope without. She is essential to the smooth running of our small hospital. Without her I would cease to function after 12pm. She is ... The amazing woman in the kitchen who (amongst other things) makes the sandwiches! For $2.50 she serves up one of these...


Heaven on a plate!

3 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. What a deal! Yum!

     
  2. Hi Gina -

    I've been visiting your wonderful blog for a couple of months now. It reminds of the year that my family and I lived in Newcastle, in Hamilton (2007). My boys were 8 and 12 at the time. When you get a chance, you might like to scroll around the blog that we kept at that time

    http://pittsburghtooz.blogspot.com/

    Keep the memories coming!

    Thanks,
    Chris

     
  3. Yummy it looks! Am already hungry!