Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet my family. By Gareth.

I love Mondays. I get to drop Gareth and Rhiannon to school and hang around their classrooms until the assembly bell rings. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of the latest artwork or activities hanging on the wall. Here's one from Gareth's class captured quickly on my mobile!


Gareth Baynham, I have spent the last 5 years trying to pretend to your teacher you are organically fed, fresh air daily, no tv, no computer games kids and you go and say your hobby is playing on your DS, watching Spongebob and eating cookies?!

My reputation ruined in one worksheet... sigh!

1 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. I LOVE this! :-) I have several of these from when my daughters were quite young...they always get a big laugh out of what they wrote whenever I pull them out.