Thursday, August 20, 2009

Glum....

Feeling a bit like a helium balloon that has slowly deflated and is gathering dust behind the sofa.

Home from our holidays. Tired already from work. Tripping over half unpacked suitcases and avoiding the massive mountain of laundry....

Unmotivated to blog about anything except to tell you how unmotivated I am to blog.

Bah Humbug!

4 comments - click here to leave your comment:

  1. Ah yes, I remember that feeling very well. Hope you had a marvelous time...will look forward to hearing your stories when you are up to it.

     
  2. Coming home from vacation is a HUGE letdown! Aghh the laundry and the "back to reality" feeling, enough to make you just make a run for it and leave it all behind!
    Good luck! I hope tomorrow seems brighter.

     
  3. Hi, Gina! I am so glad you stopped by my blog (and humbled since you're so far away)!

    I've looked at your photos, and your family is just beautiful! I would LOVE to see Australia one day! Have you ever been to the US? (If you blogged about it earlier, I just haven't gotten that far yet.)

    Anyway, thanks for introducing yourself. I love making new blogger friends! God bless you and yours!

     
  4. Thanks for your comments. Yes, today is brighter, washing is on the line and the house is looking more "normal" !

    I haven't ever travelled to the US although Byron worked for a US company until last year.

    Lots of the blogs I find myself reading are American, not many of my Irish or Australian friends feel the need to bear their souls to random strangers like I do!

    Thanks for stopping by and hopefully when my laudry mountain has been climbed I will look forward to reading more of yours.

    G